Want to work for CZ-USA? We post our job openings here and we update them regularly. If you don’t see something that fits you, check back soon–you never know when something will open up!
Job Title: Firearms Assembler Department: Assembly
Reports to: Assembly Supervisor Job Status: Full Time
Work Hours: 8:00a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Classification: Non-Exempt
Job Purpose: Combines various firearm components to make a completed firearm.
- Ability to legally possess firearms under applicable laws
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must know basic firearm safety
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass criminal background test and drug test
- Must be extremely accurate
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to multi task, effectively manage time and prioritize responsibilities
- Must be punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Extensive experience and knowledge of firearms and firearms industry
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble, disassemble, prepare, and reassemble firearms and firearm parts as required.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Test-fires firearms for proper function.
- Reports problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Assembly Supervisor and/or Company Officers.
- Provides hands on job training to coworkers as needed.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Timely and regular attendance is required to ensure work flow is not interrupted.
- Assist all employees in department in completing their work when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions: The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, or gases.
Interested applicants should email their resume and/or application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CZ-USA is an equal opportunity employer.