Want to work for CZ-USA? We post our job openings here and we update them regularly. If you don’t see something that fits you, check back soon–you never know when something will open up!
Parts & Customer Service Representative
CZ-USA is seeking to fill the position of Parts & Customer Service Representative (PCSR). The responsibility of the PCSR is to maintain customer service satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources.
Speaking with customers over the telephone is the primary role of the position. The PCSR will spend a substantial amount of time in a customer service role, working closely with our customers on the phone and through email to determine what the customer’s exact needs are, and to see that their needs are met in an efficient manner.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- One or more years’ experience in customer service.
- One or more years’ experience in ordering, stocking, inventory, disassembling and assembling of parts and firearms products.
- One or more years’ experience with firearms and parts, sales, service and distribution.
- Courteous manners with public and co-workers.
- Must be highly accurate, and detailed oriented.
- Must have knowledge of firearms and firearm safety.
- Must be capable of taking the initiative to complete tasks with minimal need for direction.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Must possess excellent computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have the ability to multitask and make good decisions.
- Must be punctual, meticulous and reliable.
- Available for occasional travel, including multiple night stays.
- Work 8-hours daily, 5-days weekly, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Complete some duties in a non-climate controlled warehouse.
- Non-paid 30 minute lunch hour with 2-15 minute paid break periods.
- May be required to work overtime with paid compensation.
- May be required to work weekends and/or in lieu of days in work-week.
- Frequently exposed to noise and a regular flow of office personnel.
- Must have the ability to bend, twist, crouch, stoop, reach, and climb stairs/ladders.
- Must be able to lift, push, and/or pull up to seventy-five (75) lbs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Confer with customers by telephone and email to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Read catalogs, or computer displays in order to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customers’ requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
- Receive and fill telephone and online orders for parts.
- Fill customer orders from stock.
- Prepare sales slip or sales contracts.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Take inventory of stock.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund payment.
- Mark and store parts in stockroom according to prearranged systems.
- Records via computer customer interactions or transactions detailing inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to appropriate management for further investigation.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as misuse.
- Provide appropriate documentation on changes/corrections regarding terms of sales and pricing in a timely manner.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions: The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, or gases.
Interested applicants should email their resume and/or application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CZ-USA is an equal opportunity employer.