Want to work for CZ-USA? We post our job openings here and we update them regularly. If you don’t see something that fits you, check back soon–you never know when something will open up!
CZ-USA is seeking to fill the position of Law Enforcement & Military Sales Assistant. This position fulfills a wide range of needs within the sales department by providing administrative support and communicating with LE and Military customers and prospects via e-mail and telephone regarding sales and product information. The position requires work Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Ability to legally possess firearms under applicable laws.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must know basic firearm safety.
• Must have excellent functional and working knowledge of firearms.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to pass criminal background test and drug test.
• Must be extremely accurate.
• Must have exceptional spoken and written English skills.
• Must possess excellent computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Must be able to type at a minimum of 40 words per minute.
• Ability to use email and phone extensions.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to multi task, effectively manage time and prioritize responsibilities.
• Must be punctual, meticulous and reliable.
• Must be able to work 8-hours daily, 5-days weekly, Monday through Friday.
• Must be able to work overtime when required.
• Must be able to travel, nationally and internationally, with overnight stays occasionally.
• Associates’ or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Two (2) or more years’ experience in customer service.
• Military or Law Enforcement Experience.
Essential Job Functions:
• Respond to customer inquiries via e-mail and telephone.
• Assist the Director of LE and Military Sales with customer service and order entry, and by taking inbound sales calls, and conducting firearm demonstrations.
• Communicate with the subject matter experts at CZ-USA when necessary.
• Know and understand the technical details of the CZ-USA product line.
• Know and use internal company computer systems.
• Record via computer customer interactions or transactions, detailing inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to appropriate management for further investigation.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
• Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
• Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Timely and regular attendance is required to ensure work flow is not interrupted.
• Assist all employees in department in completing their work when necessary.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions: The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
• Heavy Work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
• Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
• Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
• Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
• Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
• Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
• Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
• Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
• Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
• Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
• Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
• Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
• Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
• Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
• Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
• Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
• Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
• The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, or gases.
Interested applicants should email their resume and/or application to email@example.com.
CZ-USA is an equal opportunity employer.