Want to work for CZ-USA? We post our job openings here and we update them regularly. If you don’t see something that fits you, check back soon–you never know when something will open up!
Job Opening Announcement
CZ-USA is seeking to fill the entry level position of Firearms Assembler. The primary responsibility of a Firearms Assembler is to assemble complete firearms from various components, and to test-fire the complete firearms to assure proper function. The position generally requires work Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CZ-USA offers competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off.
- Ability to legally possess firearms under applicable laws
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must know basic firearm safety
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass criminal background test and drug test
- Must be extremely accurate
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to multi task, effectively manage time and prioritize responsibilities
- Must be punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Extensive experience and knowledge of firearms and firearms industry
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble, disassemble, prepare, and reassemble firearms and firearm parts as required.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Test-fires firearms for proper function.
- Reports problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Assembly Supervisor and/or Company Officers.
- Provides hands on job training to coworkers as needed.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Timely and regular attendance is required to ensure work flow is not interrupted.
- Assist all employees in department in completing their work when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions: The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, or gases.
Interested applicants should email their resume and/or application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CZ-USA is an equal opportunity employer.