It’s hard to believe this iconic pistol is 45 years old! To celebrate, 1000 pieces of this limited edition engraved anniversary pistol will be made. Its high-gloss blued finish pops in conjunction with the deep engraving on slide and frame. A set of wooden grips embellished with matching engraving and glossy silver controls create contrast, while a set of tritium night sights tops it all off.
Designed in 1975, the CZ 75 is the flagship model of the CZ handgun line with over one million produced. An entire family of pistols is available based on the basic CZ 75 design: compacts, decockers, single action only, ambidextrous, alloy frames as well as competition pistols.
CZ 75 B is used by more governments, militaries, police and security agencies than any other pistol in the world. The CZ 75 is quite possibly the perfect pistol.
- All steel construction (except alloy framed compacts)
- High capacity double column magazines
- Hammer forged barrels
- Ergonomic grip and controls
- Unparalleled accuracy
- Slide-in-frame design for better recoil control
- 3 dot sighting system (Tritium night sights available)
- Smooth double action and crisp single action
- Extended service life due to advanced design and superior materials
- Firing pin block safety